The development of Land Airbus has given a new dimension to the way we travel. As the name suggests, these buses will neither travel on land nor will they fly in the air. They will travel on land in such a way that the cars can run underneath them.
Visualize Land Airbus as moving over bridge
You can visualize this masterpiece of technology as a long over bridge. It is 60 meters long and 7.8 meters wide. It will run on the rails along the two sides of the road. The source of energy for the Airbus would be electricity.
Huge passenger carrying capacity
- In a single journey, the Land Airbus can carry the amount of passengers that come in 40 buses.
- This will reduce the huge traffic snarls in metropolitan cities. The people don’t have to wait for the bus at a bus stop anymore.
- The system will have elevators which can get you on board in no time.
- 1400 passengers can be carried by one Land Airbus. This figure shows the level of traffic problems that the Land Airbus will solve for the general public.
- With the help of the elevators you can directly reach inside the Land Airbus.
Don’t worry about implementation cost
You don’t have to worry about the implementation of this train on large scale. The cost of implementing the system is very less as compared to a subway system. The cost of implementation of the system is 85 per cent less than that of a subway system.
Development of Land Airbus in full flow
The development of Land Airbus is going on in full flow. Transit Explore bus has taken the responsibility of building this system. The company is going to test the full scale version of the system this summer.
The system has a huge capability to solve the day to day traffic havoc of the city. This will reduce the travel time of the public to a significant amount. This system can be successful in the areas with large population per square kilometer.